Thursday, July 03, 2008

this is the last song about you original copy lyrics

i look back and wonder how delirious i must've been to think you were good enough for me. i think about all things i let you get away with, and the affect that you had on me with all the words that made up the lies. i think about how easy they had become to hear.. and how they made me become.

but this is the last song about you, i will not waste anymore time regretting you, and i will never wish for you again and i hope i never see your face and i hope you never call me, because i am so over you.

i know you think you're all of me, but don't forget that i'm always right and you're alwys not. there's more to me, so i'm slipping away. i know in just a little while you'll come back saying ur sorru or u'll blame it all on me, either way, youl say what i used to want to hear, but theres a reason you don't see any tears.

this is the last song about you, i'm not going to wast anymore time regretting. i'm moving on with my life, i did nothing wrong, and you did nothing right. so take your words and lies and make beleive to her like you did your kiss.

this is the last about you because i finally saw why loving you was wrong, i finally see what a bargain you were, and that i didn't want a cheap knock off, i deserve the real thing. i realized how good i was, and how good you weren't... weren't ..weren't...weren't

this is the last song about you bccause i'm finally over you for sure this time, i gained my closure, and that door has shut. this is the last song about you because now i see how stupid i was to think i could ever love you.. yeah thats what i said, let it ring... i was stupid..stupid,,, stupid,,, for loving you....

and this is the last song about you, i've finally had enough, next time i cry it won't be your fault, and next time i bleed, you won't be on my mind..

this is the last song about you, i've finally reached enough i can't beleive i ever wanted you to love me, and i'm finallyover you, take this as your proof,



because


this is the last song about you.

No comments: