Thursday, July 31, 2008

unlike you

i never thought i'd get over you, never thought i would get over the feeling of what felt so true, but i actually found the real one, the right one, the only one. and unlike you he loves me too.

he's the one i've been looking for all these years, and unlike you he fights away all my fears, unlike you not only does he listen, he hears the words i speak to him, unlike you he holds me close, and unlike you he tells me more than enough.

everything i thought before, everything that felt like lovenow seems so far away, i don't miss u anymore, and the only thing that held me to you was the feeling of being so wanted, and unlike you he loves me too.

He's the one i've been looking for all these years and unlike you he fights away all my fears, unlike you not only does he listen he hears the words i speak to him, unlike you he holds me close and unlike you he tells me more than enough.

i can't believe i fell for you that i thought it could be true, all i did was convince myself that i needed you when deep down... i knew it all along.
and now he's hear and i don't see him going anywhere. i'm happier than when i was with u and i know he would do, anything i needed. he's here for me, he's here to stay.

He's the one i've been looking for all these years and unlike you he fights away all my fears, unlike you not only does he listen he hears the words i speak to him, unlike you he holds me close and unlike you he tells me more than enough,.
hes said hello and he's never gunna say goodbye.
(chorus in the background)

No comments: