Saturday, July 19, 2008

crash ahead

Everytime this happens everytime it all ends up the same… it happens the same way over and over again. And again.. again yeah yeah….

I saw the crash ahead I saw the damage it would do to me. I never wanted to leave, but you turned the wheel, you made me swerve and now I’m lost and don’t know where I am, and I can’t feel my legs, I saw this crash ahead.

Now I’m laying here knowing I should’ve turned around when I had the chance when I had the wheel, but I gave u the wheel gave you control I gave you my heart I gave you my life, and now I’m broken, laying here crying, and I feel so stupid because..

I saw the crash ahead I saw the damage it would’ve done to me. I never wanted to leave but you turned the wheel, you made me swerve, and now im lost way off trackand I don’t know where I am. And I can’t feel mylegs, I saw this crash coming ahead.

I knew exactly what you would say I knew that you didn’t mean it I knew that you were going to hit and run and leave me here to clean up the pieces if any were even left of me, I saw this crash up ahead, on a stranded road you left me all alone. Im laying here not able to breathe, hyperventilating, and not being able to see… why do you do this to me, im so neive, but I saw this coming

I saw the crash ahead I saw the damge it would do to me I never wanted to leave I wanted to stay with you wrapped safely and gently in your arms, kissed sweetly on the cheek, whispers in my ear… I never wantedit to change. I wantd you to stay here holding me and figting everything bad away and immunizing me and making me feel so calm and sirene………

I saw the crash up ahead I saw the damage it would do to me. I never wanted to leave, but you turned the wheel you made me swerve and now I’m lost and don’t know where I am, and I can’t feel my legs, it brns so bad, I saw this crash ahead…I saw it coming…

No comments: