Saturday, July 19, 2008

breathe

I was head over heals when I found you and the whole time I was with you, I never wanted to leave. I was always looking at my phone waiting for you to want to hang out, cuz you take my breath away…

Remind me to breathe because the effect you have on me loses myself. You stop my breath you stop them in their tracks, you take my heart and never put it back. Remind me to breathe..

Now when you’re near I want you to leave, now when you’re gone, I have reason to heave and weep and need you back here with me, theres so much I want to say, but everytime I get the chance, you take my breath away..

Remind me to breathe because the effect you have on me loses myself. You stop my breath, you stop them in their tracks, you take my heart and never put it back. Remind me to breathe..

I never wanted youto leave I never wanted you to stay, I just needed to catch my breath!!!!!!!!!!!
So this is what I need to do in order to get over you…. Don’t remind me to breathe, because the effect you have on me loses myself. You stop my breath you stop them in their tracks, you take my heart and never put it back, so just don’t remind me to breathe… this is what it comes to… just take my breath away and forget to remind me to.. breathe.

No comments: